At Every Nation Stellenbosch, we desire that every person would Encounter Christ, Experience Community and Extend the Kingdom. We are a multi-cultural and multi-generational church. We love the families of Stellenbosch and the students on our campus. We are passionate about reaching our town with the love of Jesus, making disciples and honouring God in all we do. We look forward to having you at one of our Sunday services or our midweek connect groups.
Because Jesus is “King of kings and Lord of lords,” we believe that whole-hearted submission to God’s will and his Word is the starting point of the Christian faith and the foundation of all spiritual growth.
Because God’s heart is to reach the lost, we’re passionate about preaching the gospel and doing ministry in a way that engages people outside of the Christian faith. We seek to build churches primarily through evangelism, not transfer growth.
JOHN 3:16, LUKE 19:10
Because we’re called to make disciples, our primary focus is establishing biblical foundations, equipping believers to minister, and empowering disciples to make disciples—not conducting meetings, facilitating programs, or building buildings.
Because we’re called to establish churches and campus ministries in every nation, we’re committed to a culture of empowering leadership. We’re intentionally multi-generational, and we deliberately create opportunities and platforms to develop the next generation of leaders.
II TIMOTHY 2:2
Because the family is the foundation and validation of ministry, we refuse to sacrifice our marriages and our children on the altars of temporal success. And because we believe God has called us to be a spiritual family, we embrace community, reject the idea of disposable relationships, and choose to walk in love, respect, and unity.
MEET THE TEAM
Cayley Van Rooyen
Youth, Counseling, Prayer
Kids Church Leader
Campus, Missions Coordinator
Church Administer, Trainings, Campus
Every Nation Stellenbosch practices an Elder form of government. It is “elder-governed, pastor led, staff or volunteer run, and congregation-owned.”
Mark and Marion Griffiths, Pete and Kate Morgan, Bryn and Felicity Barker.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I need prayer. Where do I go?
Our ministry teams love praying for people directly after services for any personal needs. We want to believe with you for breakthrough in your areas of need. For prayer requests please message us:
079 721 5892 (WhatsApp)
Do you have small groups?
Yes! We call our small groups Connect Groups. Groups meet across the city at various locations and at various times. There’s a Connect Group to suit everybody, whether you are young or not-so-young, a family or a single, young professional or student. Connect Groups help you to do just that – connect with Jesus and other believers. In doing so, you will grow in your own walk with the Lord and learn to reach out to others.
How can I be discipled and grow?
Being a disciple means following Jesus, fellowshipping with other believers and fishing for men. We have a Growth Path to help you live as a disciple of Jesus. We use the One2One book to help you build strong foundations in your faith. Victory Training is a course that establishes you in freedom. We also have other training opportunities throughout the year, that equip you in the understanding of God’s Word.
Does your church have a youth ministry?
Yes! EN YTH gathers on a Friday night from 18:00 – 20:00 and on a Sunday morning they attend Youth Zone which runs during the morning service. Our youth is for all learners from Grade A and up.
What about my children?
Every Sunday our EN kids team will welcome your children to the children’s church. Here they will get to worship, have fun and grow in their relationship with Jesus. We also have a space for parents with babies where you can take care of your children while attending the service. (Please sign your children in before the start of the service).
Where are you located?
Unit 1, Novel Ford Building, Devon Valley Road, Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch High School, 18 Jannasch Road, Mostertsdrift, Stellenbosch
You are welcome to park on the property. Our friendly car guards will show you the way.
What will it be like when I visit for the first time?
Friendly door greeters will welcome you and invite you to enjoy the service. You are welcome to visit as often as you like. Come and enjoy a time of worship and the Word as we fellowship together.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Read our Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writing are fully inspired by God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe that in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, God has revealed Himself and given us an authoritative disclosure of His character and will.
- We believe in the sovereignty of the one God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that human beings, though created in the image of God, are sinful and guilty and lost without Christ, and that this truth is a necessary preliminary to the Gospel.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, as begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, is true God and true man.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, as God incarnate, is unique and sinless.
- We believe that on the cross Jesus Christ became sin for us, was judged by God and died in our place.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven, and His present ministry as our High Priest and advocate with the Father.
- We believe that the Jesus of history and the Christ of Glory are the same Person.
- We believe, because of the substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus Christ, that God freely forgives those who are brought to repentance and faith in His Son.
- We believe that all who are justified by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe (i) in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, by which believers are empowered and equipped for service, (ii) in the gifts and in the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, and (iii) in the God-given ministries of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- We believe in the resurrection both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal damnation of those who have rejected God’s offer of salvation in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the one true and universal Church consists of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church should be the expression of the one true and universal Church and therefore that the new birth and personal confession of faith in Christ are essentials of Church membership.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed the two sacraments of baptism in water and the Lord’s supper, to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the Christian faith; that baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in His burial and resurrection, and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the emblems which symbolise the broken body and shed blood of Christ, in remembrance of His sacrificial death until He comes.
- We believe in the personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory to judge the living and the dead.
- We embrace and adopt the ancient Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed of AD325.
Why Should I Join a Church
Find out more
The Pattern for New Testament Churches
Find out more
Financial Statement of Faith
Find out more
Our Mission and Creeds
Find out more